Account Manager, creative product company!
We are looking for a creative and driven Account Manager to join the sales team of a global client, based in beautiful offices in Central London. You will have the opportunity to work directly with some of the most prestigious global entertainment brands, managing their relationship and bringing commercial product ideas to life!
You will be given a selection of high-profile brands to manage (all current business) and will be responsible for building the relationships with the key contacts, meeting and exceeding sales targets whilst providing an exceptional service.
- Collaborating with senior team members to plan for each client’s requirements including all business opportunities as well as how to strategically grow the accounts by improving relationships, meeting higher level contacts, regular visits, etc.
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships through prompt communication, overseeing the delivery of great product on time, and a having great understanding of their situation and unique ways of working.
- Review forecasts and margin targets regularly to monitor and plan for any fluctuations in the account.
- Monitor the stock on hand for each project and develop a plan to sell through so inventory levels and the costs associated with them are minimised.
- Mentor or manage a Sales Exec or junior member of the team where required to ensure the work is contributing to the value of the account.
- Work with the design team on new briefs to ensure new ideas are being presented to the client that are relevant and commercial.
- Maintain client specific websites are necessary by your clients ensuring they stay up to date.
- Hold weekly reviews of each client with relevant managers to ensure sign-off procedures are met and any issues are addressed so they can be resolved quickly.
- Research all client campaigns and understand the competitor landscape to make further improvements in our offer.
- Work with your colleagues in Hong Kong, China and the US to collaborate on projects from the same client and brand.
Qualifications and Prior Experience:
- Minimum 3 years previous sales experience.
- An interest and eye for trend and product.
- A love of film would be ideal but not essential.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Written and oral fluency in English.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org