Creative Copywriter, Creative lifestyle brand!
We are very excited to be working with this creative lifestyle brand that is innovative and dynamic in their design and thinking. They are a key player within their industry, supplying to leading retailers within the UK and worldwide.
They are seeking a talented Creative Copywriter that loves to write and create exciting content for their B2B and B2C markets across print and digital.
You will be full of creative ideas and have 1-2 years’ experience within a similar role. You will love writing, whether it’s technical or creative; and have the skill to give brands and products personality whilst remaining true to brand
If you love writing and is looking for a fun, fast-paced and innovative company then this is the perfect role for you! They offer fantastic benefits, a great working environment and a brilliant team.
Your role as Creative Copywriter includes:
- Write technical and creative content for packaging, instruction manuals and website
- Test and review new products to ensure pack copy and instruction manuals are correct and to brand
- Managing translation of copy for required territories and external partners
- Planning and managing a range of exciting content projects including email, online, print and video
- Create engaging and enticing email copy and subject lines
- Contributing to the email marketing strategy to improve open and click rates
- Write and improve keywords and phrases onto online marketing copy to produce SEO-friendly content
- Writing copy for marketing pages and products.
- Producing correct, engaging copy and content for social media, company website and all internal and external literature
- Proofreading, editing and communicating internally all content created to ensure accuracy
The skills and experience required for this Creative Copywriter includes:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- A love for writing whether it be technical or creative
- Experience with curating and preparing engaging content for print and digital
- Excellent at creating Social Media advertising to generate quality leads and conversions
- An excellent communicator with a creative flair
- Confident using Content Management Systems
- Experience using Marketing platforms such as MailChimp is ideal but not essential
- Fantastic attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects
- A positive attitude and hard worker that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com