Up to £35,000
Creative homeware company that supplies to leading retailers such as M&S and John Lewis, is seeking a talented & bright Graphic & Packaging Designer to join their team to create trend-led, bespoke designs for their leading retail customers.
You will have at least 3+ years’ experience in both print and packaging design, ideally from a wholesale or retail background. You will love working across homeware, gift and packaging for the retail industry, with a strong eye for commercial trends. Excellent MS Illustrator skills are essential!
You will be positive, proactive with the ability to prioritise. You will be able to adapt your style based on customer profile and will be able to create original designs, alongside amending existing prints or patterns. You will have a basic level of experience in cutter guide but will have a technical packaging designer supporting you with this.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a varied design role, a supportive culture and is passionate about creating beautiful and commercial retail product.
Your role as Graphic Designer includes:
- Creating and designing bespoke print and packaging for private label and branded homeware products
- Taking inspiration from current and upcoming trends to create new and innovative designs to meet customer’s requirements and deadlines
- Contributing and designing marketing presentations & sales materials
- Creating mood boards, CAD visuals and producing ‘mock ups’ for customer meetings
- Collaborating and supporting the Product Development team to create new design ideas
- Artworking and preparing designs and cutterguides ready for print
- Supporting the wider team with any required duties
The skills required for this Graphic Designer includes:
- 3+ years’ experience working on retail products across graphics & packaging is essential
- Excellent Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign skills
- An understanding of the wholesale and retail product life cycle is preferable
- Good knowledge of typography and fonts
- Ability to create 2D & 3D CAD visuals using Adobe Illustrator
- Experience creating bespoke designs on packaging cutterguides
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Fantastic attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects meeting tight deadlines
- A positive attitude and hard worker that enjoys a fast-paced environment and working across multiple product areas
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com