Junior Product Developer, fun gift company!
We are excited to be working with this fun and creative gift brand who is looking for a new Junior Product Developer to join their very successful, growing team.
You will have fantastic previous consumer product development experience, a keen commercial eye for trends and unique ideas with a real passion for product.
You will be involved in the whole development cycle; from idea generation to product launch. You will be working in a fast-paced environment that is busy and fun within a great company that is experiencing huge levels of growth.
This Junior Product Developer role includes:
- Being trend aware, identifying new product development opportunities through comp shopping and trade shows
- Developing new ideas for products and ranges from customers briefs
- Updating existing product ranges to ensure range stays on-trend
- Liaising with both suppliers and external partners, forming strong, productive relationships
- Briefing factories on requirements
- Full negotiation on terms and costs
- Full sample management
- Artwork checking
- Liaising with production to ensure critical path dates are being adhered to
- Attending tradeshows and customer meetings
Knowledge, qualifications and experience required:
- 1+ years direct product development experience within a similar role
- Product development experience within the gift or home industry
- Deadline driven and a great multitasker who has an eye for creative detail
- Must have developed directly with factories
- Commercially aware
- You have a passion for product, packaging design and knowledge of current trends
- A proactive approach, with a friendly and positive nature
- A team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org