Product Development Administrator, trend-led brand!
An innovative and creative brand is seeking a talented Product Development Administrator to join their fast-paced and dynamic product team. This trend-led company is a key player within their industry, supplying their products to leading retailers in the UK such as ASOS and Urban Outfitters as well as worldwide.
You will have a minimum of 2+ years’ experience in a similar role, reporting into the Product Director and the Head of Product and will play a key role in assisting with the development of products to market.
This is an important role which will suit someone who is highly organised with excellent attention to detail, looking to pursue a career in Product Development within an innovative trend-lend company.
If this sounds like you then please do not hesitate to apply, this company offers great benefits, a supportive working environment that is fast-paced and fun!
The Responsibilities for this Product Development Administrator includes:
- Supporting the Product Director and Head of Product with all administrative requirements including diary management
- Supporting the Product team with administrative duties
- Involvement with the critical path and product development process to ensure project deadlines are met
- New product set-up on internal systems
- Maintaining and updating the product database to ensure product accuracy
- Raising of purchase orders
- Producing required reports on Excel and supporting with marketing duties
- Assisting with any ad-hoc administrative duties
Skills and experience required for this Product Development Administrator:
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience working within wholesale is ideal
- Highly numerate with excellent Excel skills
- Fantastic organisation and communications skills with great attention to detail
- Strong relationship building skills with a flexible approach
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with a desire to learn
- An interest in design and the retail industry
- A positive attitude that enjoys a fast-paced working environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org