Sales Administrator with a European language. Iconic British Brand!
We are working with a leading gift company who supply their iconic products to retailers both here in the UK and worldwide. Their enviable client list includes both premium high street multiples and independent boutiques alike, and their established business is going from strength to strength.
They are seeking a bilingual Sales Administrator to join their growing team; You will have an excellent command of the English language, along with fluency in another European language, both verbal and written. You will be proactive, friendly, a team player, and keen to grow in your career.
Duties as Sales Administrator with a European language will include:
- Speaking to customers both in mainland Europe and in the UK, taking orders over the phone, up-selling ranges where appropriate, and suggesting alternatives where applicable to maximise sales
- Supporting customers with general enquires via the phone and email such as stock & product queries, order status updates, complaints, sample requests, etc
- Ensuring orders and customer details on the system are accurate and up to date at all times
- Inputting sales orders onto the system, checking the stock requested is available, and sending order confirmations to customers
- Liaising with the shipping team regarding delivery status, customer packing requirements, etc
- Language translation for the business as required
- Raising Pro Forma invoices, liaising with Credit Control regarding credit limits etc
- General administrative tasks to support the wider sales team as needed
- Attending trade shows both in the UK & Europe as required
The successful Sales Administrator with a European language will have the following qualities:
- Fluent in both English and another European language, verbally and in writing
- Previous administrative / office / customer service experience a bonus, but not essential
- Previous experience in retail or hospitality desirable
- Additional European languages a distinct advantage
- Personable, friendly and a positive team player
- Proactive, enthusiastic, and able to work on own initiative
- A great communicator at all levels, and a natural people-person
- Deadline driven with the ability to effectively prioritise own workloads
- Numerate with high levels of accuracy, and a good attention to detail
- Computer literate, particularly with Microsoft Office
- Flexible, reliable, committed, and happy to go above and beyond!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org