Company Support / Coordinator, design-led company
We are working with an iconic, design-led, brand that supplies creative and much-loved products to well-known retailers in the UK and beyond. They are now seeking a Company Support member to join their office in London.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make their next step into a creative company within a general support role across the board. You will be happy to ‘muck in’, have a flexible nature and be keen to contribute where possible.
This role is perfect for somebody who is efficient, cares and is keen to get into an exciting company where you can stay and progress.
This varied Company Coordinator role will include:
• Being the first point of contact for the office, by phone, email or in person
• Ordering, organising and managing stock levels in the product sample area
• Efficiently responding to general enquiry emails from both public and trade customers
• Helping process orders when needed (training given)
• Helping with the direct website orders
• Managing the office and studio diary
• Assisting with event planning and organisation
• Monitoring and ordering office supplies
• Keeping common areas of the office looking great at all times
• Distributing mail and organising outbound post
• Speaking to customers (again, full training given) and assisting the sales team with project work and administration
• Generally helping the office run smoothly!
The successful Company Coordinator will have the following qualities:
• 2+ years VM//Retail/ Admin experience
• A friendly, conscientious personality, with excellent social and organisational skills
• Be bright, proactive, a fast learner, and able to use your initiative
• A good level of computer literacy
• A great communicator and good listener
• Enthusiasm for your work and a positive attitude
• Able to prioritise and effectively manage your own workload
• A true team player who wants to work and progress in this dynamic team!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com