Customer Service, Website & Social
Our client is an established, iconic British gift and games company who supply major high street retailers, independent toy and gift stores, and on-line retailers globally. They are looking for a proactive and friendly new team member for a great Customer Service, Website & Social role, does this sound like you?
This is a newly created position due to company growth; the successful candidate will be a real people person, have previous experience in an administration or customer services role, and have excellent computer skills including social media.
Customer Service, Website & Social – Duties will include:
- Being the first point of contact to website customers, giving the best possible customer service at all times, answering any queries efficiently and effectively
- Responding to enquiries about products, order status, etc, over the phone, via email, web enquiries, and live chat
- Dealing with enquiries received across social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Entering and processing orders from customers placed over the phone
- Deal with any complaints in a calm manner, investigating and resolving swiftly and efficiently, and with positive outcomes for both the customer and the company
- Liaising with the wider teams, especially Sales and Marketing, assisting as necessary
- Gaining good product knowledge, fully understanding the product range to help explain to customers in order to support sales and resolve any issues effectively
Experience and attributes required for this Customer Service, Website & Social position:
- 1+ years’ experience within an administrative, receptionist or office-based customer service role
- Excellent telephone manner and a first-class communicator, both verbal and written
- A proactive approach, with initiative and a natural problem solver
- Approachable and positive manner, someone with patience and a desire to ‘help’
- Organised and efficient, with an excellent attention to detail
- An excellent multi-tasker
- Computer literate with good knowledge of both Microsoft Office and social media platforms
- Flexible, friendly, and a team player!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org