Customer Services Support, global brand!
Are you bright and bubbly with a positive outlook, and looking to start your head office career with a successful company? If so, we have the role for you!
A much-loved, global children’s brand is looking to fill the role of Customer Services Support within their busy London team. You will work alongside a talented team, providing the highest level of Customer Service to their customers worldwide. You will be organised, a great multitasker, and fluent in both written and spoken English.
Attitude and potential are the main driver for this brand, some customer services experience is ideal, but you do not have to have worked in an office environment as full training will be given. The key is a positive and helpful approach, keen to learn and progress, and being a great team player!
Duties as Customer Services Support will include:
- Taking responsibility for order management, ensuring orders are running on time
- Ensuring stock availability is accurate and up to date at all times
- Taking orders, payments and dealing with complaints over phone and email
- Responding to customer services emails promptly ensuring any issues are resolved
- Running daily reports, checking accuracy and stock levels
- Liaising with the warehouse on order and return queries
- Liaising with the Royal Mail on order queries when necessary
- Issuing refunds
- Assisting with basic website maintenance
- Wider general administration and company support when needed
The successful Customer Services Support will have the following qualities:
- Previous customer facing / customer service experience – retail or hospitality experience is fine, doesn’t have to be office based
- Some administration experience desirable but not essential
- Top class communication skills, both verbally and written, and at all levels
- Numerate and highly accurate, with and a good attention to detail
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Flexible, hands on approach
- A friendly demeanour and a team player!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org