Demand Planner, leading brand
We are working with an award-winning brand that supplies the leading global retailers. They are looking for a proactive, experienced Demand Planner with 3+ years experience, to join their team.
You will be working across all markets, taking ownership of forecasting, demand planning, and managing inventory flow to maximise efficiencies and stock flow across the regions. The successful candidate will be highly numeric, have excellent attention to detail, be deadline driven and be an excellent problem solver.
Duties in this Demand Planner role will include:
- Creating sales forecasts for your markets by generating and analysing data, looking at historical sales, the market, current trends, etc, to inform decision making
- Liaising closely with Sales and Trade Marketing teams, managing inventory and stock flow, paying close attention to continuity lines, best sellers, lines to be phased out, etc.
- Looking at the forecasting process, continually striving to improve processes and efficiencies by analysing performance and accuracy
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure lead times are communicated accurately to ensure optimum stock flow through the business
- Design and generate both weekly and monthly statistical forecast reports
- Raising POs as required
- Annual reporting and analysis
The successful Demand Planner will have the following skills:
- 3+ years’ experience in a demand planning / forecasting role
- Highly numeric, accurate, and analytical, with a detail-orientated nature
- Advanced excel skills desirable
- Direct factory experience, dealing with suppliers in the Far East in particular
- Deadline driven, with solid critical path management experience and the ability to work well under pressure
- A skilled multi-tasker, with excellent organisational skills who thrives in a fast-paced role
- An excellent communicator at all levels, both written and verbally
- A driven nature, always wanting to improve processes and drive things forward
- Proactive, with the ability to foresee problems and overcome these confidently and effectively
- A positive outlook and a can-do attitude
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com