Graphic & Packaging Designer, creative lifestyle brand!
We are working with an innovative, creative and award-winning product design business that seeks a talented Graphic & Packaging Designer to join their design team. You will work on their expanding gift and licensed ranges to continue to create bestselling products for retailers in the UK and worldwide.
You will have at least 3+ year’ experience in both print and packaging ideally from a wholesale or retail background. You will love working with gift, packaging and lifestyle products for the retail industry with a strong eye for commercial trends. Advanced Photoshop, InDesign and illustrator skills are a must.
Do you have the skill, passion and creativity this company is looking for? they offer great benefits, a fun and fast-paced working environment within a supportive team. If this role is what you have been looking for then we’d love to hear from you today!
Your role as Graphic & packaging Designer includes:
- Create and design bespoke and licensed products to meet brand strategy and customer’s requirements and deadlines
- Taking inspiration from current and upcoming trends to create new and innovative designs for products, packaging and ranges
- Involvement with trade show visuals, design, set up and support
- Contributing and designing marketing presentations, sales materials and catalogues
- Creating CAD visuals of new products and packaging required for new product launches
- Collaborating with the Product Managers to create new products for both private label, licensed and branded ranges
- Artworking and preparing designs and cutterguides ready for print
- Supporting the design team and Design Manager with any required duties
The skills required for this Graphic & Packaging Designer includes:
- 3 year’ experience working on retail products across graphics & packaging essential
- Excellent Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator skills
- Fantastic attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects meeting tight deadlines
- Must be able to show examples of designs produced for the UK retail market
- Ability to work independently as well as being in a team environment
- An understanding of digital media capabilities and limitations
- A positive attitude and hard worker that enjoys learning and working in a fast-paced environment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com