Flexible working £35,000 - £40,000 pro rata
Part – time
Do you have excellent knowledge of HR practices and policies including Talent Planning, Health & Safety requirements and Employment Law? Are you looking to join a dynamic and on-trend business where you can hit the ground running and be an integral part of the team?
We are working with an award-winning gift & homeware brand that is seeking a bright and conscientious HR Advisor on a 9-month fixed term contract. This is a varied role, which will suit someone who is experienced, confident and had exposure to different duties within HR.
You will be a positive and committed individual, who always shows their best side, even on a bad day.
This is a great company to work for, full of energetic and positive people who love what they do.
Duties for this HR Advisor role includes:
- Taking ownership of the day to day HR duties
- Sending out all relevant contract documentation
- Supporting management with talent planning and taking new role briefs
- Liaising with internal team members and third parties to feedback and organise candidate interviews
- Checking references and right to work
- Overseeing and organising the on-boarding process for all new starters
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation requirements
- Organising company events and charity programs with the Office Manager
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Dealing with incoming emails, faxes and posts; often corresponding on behalf of management
- Supporting with any ad-hoc administrative requirements and project work
Skills & experience required for this HR Advisor role:
- 3+ years HR Advisor experience required
- Excellent knowledge of HR policies and employment law
- Fantastic knowledge of general office practices and procedures
- Great knowledge of IT systems and applications including Excel
- Experience of producing letters and documentation
- Experience of prioritising workload, time management and dealing with conflicting priorities
- Excellent accuracy, organising and interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude with the ability to multi-task
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org