HR Assistant, central London, global business
Positive, process driven but flexible HR Assistant is required for an exciting, Central London based company (80+ people worldwide). In this newly created position, you will oversee the human resource function of the company which includes attracting talent, development of the current employees and all projects associated with assisting the staff to support the business growth.
You will also have the opportunity to work directly with the MD to create and roll out new procedures and processes, so you must have a logical mind and be skilled in both the people and operational sides of HR.
You must have 3 years of general HR experience, a proven ability to form and maintain strong relationships. CIPD qualification is ideal but not essential.
- Support the UK team by creating a people plan that reflects the direction and goals of the company.
- Develop and execute a Performance Appraisal system and assist the managers with the implementation of this programme.
- Write job descriptions as needed and evaluate competencies to ensure they are relevant.
- Assist in the recruitment process by sending out JD’s, filtering applications for interviews, attending the interviews with the relevant staff, writing and sending contracts, and any follow up throughout the process.
- Understand what training is needed and follow up with suggestions that fit in the planned HR budget.
- Maintain Health and Safety standards for the business and take the required action as necessary to ensure we are following the regulations.
- Help to plan employee events and any other related activities such as travel.
- Work on employee communications and ensure updates are sent to the entire company.
- Work with your colleagues in worldwide to collaborate on projects as required.
- Review compensation structure and create plans where applicable including succession.
- Any other ad hoc duties as outlined by the management team.
Qualifications and Prior Experience:
- Minimum 3 years previous HR roles.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships.
- Can show that you can act in strict confidentiality.
- Written and oral fluency in English.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com