IT Systems Administrator; leading retail brand!
A design-lead British brand, that supplies their products to well-known retailers globally, is seeking a forward-thinking, modern, IT Systems Administrator to join their growing team.
Working from their amazing London office, you will manage all their IT operations and system projects; ensuring systems are optimised and the right processes are adopted and updated.
You will also be a networking whizz with experience managing and maintaining the company’s network to ensure efficiency on their internal systems.
This is a great role for someone who loves working across hard/software and keeping up to date with upcoming software & technology. If you are ready for your next hands-on challenge, please get in touch today.
Duties and responsibilities as IT Systems Administrator will include:
- IT Service Support – business applications and systems
- Optimise core business systems and associated processes
- Managing, maintaining and updating the company networking system
- Ensure maximum global uptime
- Create and implement support strategies for developing the application ecosystem
- Business reporting using Excel, Power BI, and ideally SQL
- New System delivery and implementation working to AGILE methodology
- Review and improve IT systems, processes and operations
- Tracking IT spend
- Select and implement 3rd party applications
- Management of all office equipment
Experience and requirements for this IT Systems Administrator role:
- 2-5 years’ experience
- Working knowledge of the wholesale, retail or manufacturing industry – working on supply chain systems & processes. Understanding of WMS and EDI systems
- Experience with ERP software
- Strong understanding of relational databases, SQL queries, Excel and Power BI
- Basic networking experience
- Hands-on IT support – full range of Tier 1 and Tier 2 end-user support
- A friendly approach with a good sense of humour and a willingness to go the extra mile for the greater good of the company!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org