Up to £25,000
We are working with an iconic British brand, who trade globally and are known for some of the UKs best-loved products.
They are seeking a proactive Junior Account Manager with 2+ years of wholesale sales experience to manage existing accounts, whilst growing and developing their customer base. Reporting to the Sales Director, the successful candidate will have a proactive, confident approach and be a great relationship builder. This is a maternity cover position, so will be a 6-month contract.
Duties as Junior Account Manager will include:
- Building strong relationships with existing customers, distributors and retailers, whilst maximising opportunity and spend
- Take an active role in sales meetings, looking at existing customer base, the market, identifying new opportunities, etc
- Answer customer queries, advising on product selection, negotiating terms, etc
- Working with the wider team including operations and marketing
- Processing, reviewing and analysing sales, reporting to the wider team as required
- Helping organise and attending international trade shows, following any leads
- Travel to International trade shows as required
- Assisting the wider sales team during busy periods
The successful Junior Account Manager will have the following qualities:
- 2+ years’ wholesale sales experience, ideally within the gift, games, toy or homewares industry
- A fast learner who is proactive, dynamic and works well on their own initiative
- The ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels, an excellent communicator
- A passion for sales and retail
- Flexible approach, numeric, and great time management skills
- Excellent administrative skills
- A bubbly personality and a team player who is personable, hands on, and always willing to go the extra mile!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com