Merchandiser, leading lifestyle brand!
Are you an experienced Merchandiser who is looking for a new and exciting role working for one of the largest, most successful and profitable suppliers within their sector? If so, then we may have the position for you!
Our client is seeking an experienced Merchandiser to join their growing team, to ensure that the stock requirements of the largest customers are met, and stock is delivered on time and in full. You will have 4+ years’ merchandising experience working for or with high volume retailers, thrive in a fast-paced role, and be team focused.
Duties of this Merchandiser include:
- Meeting with the buyers and merchandisers from the key accounts, building strong relationships
- Ensuring buying decisions are led/influenced by sales analysis
- Ensuring customer forecasts are firm and accurate before placing orders with the Buying team
- Take ownership of the critical path for your customers, ensuring required delivery dates are met
- Downloading customer sales figures, analysing these, and reporting to both internal and external teams
- Providing an excellent level of service to your customers, responding to queries and emails swiftly and effectively
- Liaising closely with the factories, ensuring all agreed critical path dates are achieved
- Managing the shipping schedules throughout all supply chain parties as required
- Liaising with the Accounts Department to ensure suppliers and freight partners are paid swiftly, and any debit or credit notes are raised notes.
- Liaising with warehouse to ensure timely deliveries to key customers are made with agreed packaging, and to agreed deadlines
- Administrative duties as required including raising invoices, new line forms, etc
- Managing and mentoring the Junior Merchandiser
The successful Merchandiser will have the following skills/qualities:
- 4+ years’ experience within a Merchandising role dealing with volume accounts
- Highly analytical and numeric, with a detail-orientated nature
- Solid knowledge of ExWorks / FOB delivery process
- Direct factory experience, ideally with Far East suppliers
- Advanced excel skills desirable
- Highly analytical and numeric, with a detail-orientated nature and who is able to prioritise workloads
- A skilled multi-tasker, with excellent organisational skills who thrives in a fast-paced role
- Accurate, flexible, driven, and proactive
- An excellent communicator at all levels, both written and verbally
- A friendly team player with a positive outlook
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com