National / Key Account Manager, leading consumer brand
We have a great opportunity for an experienced National / Key Account Manager to join a fun and forward-thinking brand. They are a key player within the consumer goods industry who supply their sought-after products to leading retailers in the UK and worldwide.
You will manage and develop existing wholesale accounts, nurturing existing relationships as well as building on their network of new customers.
To be successful in this role you must have wholesale sales experience, an enthusiastic attitude, with a fun and free nature.
As National / Key Account Manager, you will:
- Manage and develop the existing accounts, maximising revenue by identifying any gaps, new sales avenues, opportunities to upsell, etc.
- Grow and expand the existing account base, in line with the business sales strategy e.g. following up leads post tradeshow.
- Accountable for delivering on targeted revenue and profit.
- Always give exceptional customer service, ensuring a positive customer experience via phone, email and face-to-face.
- Develop sales promotions for customers as required, including any business stock clearance projects, discounts etc.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure customers’ orders are accurate, delivered on time and to requirements.
- Maintain and update relevant sales orders, customer details etc, on the in-house system, ensuring it is accurate at all times.
- Seeking out new trends and product opportunities within accounts working closely with Product team
- Create and present figures for sales meetings as required.
- Attendance at trade shows as required.
Experience and requirements for this National / Key Account Manager role include:
- 3+ years’ Account Management experience within a wholesale environment.
- A thorough understanding of the wholesale / retail relationship, including retailer trading terms, budgets, margin requirements, payment terms, etc.
- A passionate, driven individual.
- A confident decision maker, with the ability to act on own initiative & solve problems quickly and calmly.
- Thrives in fast-paced role and busy working environment with a positive attitude
- An excellent negotiator, with a talent for building strong customer relationships.
- Excellent telephone manner, good vocabulary and literacy skills.
- Numeric, an excellent communicator and strong team player.
- Strong organisation skills, with a good attention to detail.
- Commercially & trend aware.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com