Product Manager, creative brand!
We are very excited to be working for this creative lifestyle brand who are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join their fun and forward-thinking brand. They are a key player within their industry supplying to thousands of leading retailers such as Urban Outfitters & Target.
Reporting into the Head of Product Development, you will lead the way and be involved in all stages of the product lifecycle, from researching new product concepts, range enhancements, upcoming trends through to the selection of manufacturing techniques and suppliers.
You will be extremely commercial with at least 3+ years’ experience in a similar role with experience working directly with Far East factories and an understanding of wholesale and retail products.
You will love this role because it is creative and challenging working within a fun, fast-paced company that offers excellent benefits including flexible working and development opportunities.
You will thrive and develop if you are a positive team player, have excellent attention to detail and a love of products!
Responsibilities required for this Product Manager role includes:
- New product idea generation to meet customers’ requirements
- Staying up to date with new trends and processes within the gift industry
- Sourcing new factories, techniques and technology to improve existing ranges as well as new products
- Management of critical path for multiple projects as well as costings and production processes
- Overseeing key projects, processes and performance reports
- Improving processes for internal reports and procedures
- Negotiation of contracts and terms for suppliers and consultants
- Formulating plans, proposals and strategies from research for future and ongoing projects
- Attending trade fairs and supplier visits in the UK and Far East
- Attending meetings with customers and involvement with range briefings
- Supporting the Head of Product Development with duties required
Experiences required for this Product Manager role:
- 3+ year’ Product Development experience within tech, home or gifting is ideal
- Far East factory sourcing experience essential
- Ability to travel to Asia at least twice a year
- Excellent organisational skills and highly analytical with strong excel skills
- Process and procedures driven, strives for improvements and hitting deadlines
- Project management skills with the ability to multitask at a high level
- Professional with a collaborative approach and is comfortable with managing communication at all levels
- A passion for trends, products and a fast-paced, creative and fun environment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com