Product & Supply Chain Coordinator, London brand
We are working with a creative brand who supplies to leading retailers including John Lewis, Nordstrom and Urban Outfitters.
They are looking for a Product & Supply Chain Coordinator to join their team who has just two years of experience working in supply chain – the rest can be taught!
You will be the central liaison point between sales, design, warehouse and external suppliers, ensuring a smooth and efficient production and delivery process. The successful candidate will be highly organised, thrive in a busy role and be a real team player.
This is an exciting role that offers extensive training and development opportunities – so much potential within a fantastic team!
A typical day in this Product & Supply Chain Coordinator role may include the below – as mentioned, full training will be given:
- Liaising with suppliers throughout production, ensuring all products are on time and in line with the critical path
- Arranging shipments from suppliers, liaising with freight forwarders, raising shipment documents, etc
- Ensuring all product compliance and testing is carried out and approved
- Uploading and maintaining the product database
- Sample management
- Taking ownership of and developing all aspects of social responsibility within the business, developing new ideas and processes
- Implementing carbon offsetting measures within the business, liaising with CarbonFootprint.com to calculate Carbon Offsetting requirements.
The successful Product & Supply Chain Coordinator will have the following qualities:
- 2+ years in a supply chain related position
- An excellent communicator, with the ability to create and maintain solid relationships, both internally and externally
- Excellently organised
- Sound decision-making skills and the ability to plan and prioritise workloads
- Proactive, with the ability to problem solve, and keen to take responsibility
- Basic – Medium, Excel levels
- A positive, flexible and fun approach
- A team player that enjoys a challenge!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org