Production Coordinator, leading retail brand!
We are working with a creative retail brand that supplies their leading products to thousands of retailers worldwide, including the likes of John Lewis, Selfridges and Waitrose.
They are now recruiting for a Production Coordinator to assist and oversee production, ensuring that orders produced are to brief, of the highest standard and key dates are hit – keeping everyone updated along the way.
If you are organised, love product and are looking for your next progressive step with an innovative company, get in touch today!
Duties for this position include:
- Create and maintain the critical path for each order, ensuring key dates are hit
- Liaise and communicate with internal teams / factories regarding dates and delays
- Request bar-codes, products codes and all other relevant information from logistics team and factories
- Keep other departments and teams updated on order progress
- Check samples for suitability and quality and file onto the system
- Liaise with the technical team to ensure all products are compliant
- Ensure samples are distributed to necessary teams and have been assessed for improvements
- Check all artwork against criteria before sending to the factories
- Maintain and update product information onto the database
- Assist internal teams with any production issues and updates
- Manage all internal and factory feedback
- Oversee factory communication on how best to resolve issues
- Visit the factories in the Far East to check production, samples and new factory inspections
- Attend trade shows
- A minimum of 2+ years’ experience within a product/production or supply chain role
- Direct factory experience
- Working knowledge of production critical paths
- Great attention to detail + able to work to deadlines
- Unflappable under pressure!
- Mandarin language skills would be a bonus but not essential!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com