Sales Administrator- trend-led USA brand!
Creative, design-led retail brand seeks a committed and hardworking Sales Administrator to support the sales team with their growing independent US customer base from its cool, London HQ.
With a hands-on approach, you will be happy to take ownership of your role and tasks. You will assist in processing of all the UK and distributor orders, as well as helping the wider team.
Mindset is just as important as experience for this role – in-depth training will be provided so if you are driven and are happy to contribute to the betterment of the wider business – get in touch!
A typical day in this USA Account Manager role may include:
- Accurately processing orders from the UK and international customers
- Speaking directly with distributors and processing orders from this channel
- Keeping customers updated on the progress of their orders, including any delivery time or stock issues
- Weekly and monthly reports regarding order statuses and stock issues
- Supporting the sales team with general sales administration
- Speaking to internal teams to ensure that orders are progressing as planned
- Attendance at tradeshows if required
- Arrange and assist at tradeshows, with around 2 trips to the US a year
The successful candidate for this USA Account Manager role will have:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Keen to take ownership of your role and responsibilities
- Self-motivated and energetic demeanour
- Ability to adopt appropriate communication methods i.e. phone over email when necessary
- A positive upbeat personality – relaxed but driven, fun but focussed is ideal!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com