Sales Coordinator, iconic lifestyle brand!
We love working with this iconic and forward-thinking lifestyle brand. They create and develop distinctive and inspiring products that are sold through their shops and websites, alongside retailers from John Lewis to ASOS.
They are seeking a Sales Coordinator to work across their wholesale department, assisting the Account Managers as well as their ecommerce and marketing functions.
If you are seeking your next step withing a fulfilling role and company, please get in touch today.
A typical day as Sales Coordinator will include:
- Wholesale customer service
- Processing orders, updating stock availability + trade pricing, tracking orders and updating on dispatch times
- Supporting the Account Manager with national accounts and distributors
- Maintaining and optimising the Amazon platforms (no experience required)
- Liaising with the marketing department to create A+ content for the Amazon stores
- Updating Amazon sales trackers and managing end of stock lines
- Exploring and setting up new Amazon stores and marketplaces
- Assisting with the organising and set up of trade shows
- Working closely with the marketing and design team to make material and monthly newsletters
- Create new product sheets + images
Experience and requirements for this Sales Coordinator role include:
- 2+ years’ experience within a similar type of role (Administrator, Sales Administrator, Sales Support, Key Account Support).
- High organisation skills and a keen eye for the smaller details
- Pro-active and responsive attitude
- Happy to communicate with different departments and teams
- Adept at using the Microsoft suite: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- An positive attitude and a zest for life!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org