Sales Support Executive, creative lifestyle brand!
We are working with a fantastic award-winning lifestyle brand that specialises in design, development and distribution of retail products. They supply their fun, innovative trend-led products to leading retailers within the UK and worldwide and are well established within their industry.
They are seeking an organised and efficient Sales Support Executive who can manage multiple projects, enjoys relationship building within a fast-paced working environment looking for a career within sales.
You will have at least 1+ year’ experience within a similar role either in Sales Support or Account Administration with a fantastic eye for detail, excellent customer service and an understanding of the wholesale and retail industry.
You will love this role because the company is one of the fastest growing within their industry, fun, fast-paced, offer a great working environment with a great chance of development, training and career progression.
Your role as Sales Support Executive includes:
- Monitoring customer accounts, stock levels and maintaining sample records
- Uploading and managing orders on the Data file system during trade shows and online
- Accurate set up of customers and suppliers accounts
- Updating current product prices as well as new product launches
- Maintaining up to date back order reports for inventory
- Providing excellent customer service for all customers in person, by telephone and on email
- Supporting the sales team with administrative requirements including samples and presentations
- Liaising with operations, marketing and Product teams to ensure customers’ requirements are met
- Raising of accurate invoices for all clients
- Supporting the sales team with required duties
Experience required for this Sales Support Executive:
- 1+ year’ experience in a similar role ideally within wholesale
- Highly organised, multi-tasker with excellent attention to detail
- Experience within the wholesale / retail industry
- Strong Excel skills, numerical with a methodical approach
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with stock management systems ideal
- A positive attitude, hard worker and enjoys learning within a fast-paced environment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com