Senior Account Manager, stylish fashion brand
Trend-driven fashion brand based in Paris, that is successfully reinventing a traditional product category, seeks a confident, charismatic, and experienced Senior Key Account Manager / UK Sales Manager to join their passionate team to oversee the company’s UK sales.
The brand has already seen great success within the UK market, and is looking for someone to maximise this who has excellent buying contacts within the major key accounts and concept/destination stores.
You will split your time between the UK (predominantly) and their trendy offices in Paris (2-4 days per month), where you will manage a team of two, working together to maximise current relationships and spread the word about this fantastic brand. They are happy to base this role in Paris also if this was more suitable for you.
Your role will involve:
- Ownership of the brand strategy which will be in line with the company’s brand guidelines and company strategy
- Ensuring you have the right team who are trained, managed, and mentored effectively
- Set and monitor the UK sales team’s sales targets and action plans
- Full P&L management
- Management of the UK sales forecast
- Maximising current accounts
- Help to roll out the UK marketing plan, in line with the overall company’s marketing strategy
- Monthly and quarterly reporting
- Working with all company teams including product, marketing, comms and sales admin/planning
- 5 years sales experience – at least 2 of these being in a Senior Key Account Manager or Sales Manager position
- Experience of team management or team mentoring
- Existing buying contacts within fashion accessories and/or gifting
- Experience of opening new accounts and maximising current accounts
- Business level English, ideally with basic French but not essential
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com