UK Sales Manager, sustainable homewares
Leading homewares brand that supplies hundreds of retailers worldwide seeks a highly motivated, dynamic, Sales Manager to maximise the UK market.
You will be responsible for nurturing existing and new relationships with customers, identifying new opportunities and developing annual strategies + budget plans which feed into the wider company’s goals.
You will have experience of managing national and online retailer, with Amazon management experience being a huge plus.
If you are ready for a new and exciting challenge, get in touch today!
UK Sales Manager duties:
- Nurture and develop relationships with new and existing customers to support sustainable growth
- Present new launches to national customers
- Ensure customer stock, displays and price points are at optimum levels
- Undertake MoM + YoY sales analysis, reviewing customers and product performance
- Oversee the UK sales agents and any further recruitment as required
- Manage and maximise the Amazon account
- Actively contribute to sales forecasts
- Ensure orders are processed efficiently and accurately
- Provide quotes and pricing structures with key customers
- Manage trade mailing for the UK market
- Attend trade shows
UK Sales Manager requirements + experience:
- 5+ years sales experience within consumer products
- An interest and awareness of environmental issues and sustainable trends
- Accountable – you’ll be happy to take charge
- Commercial astute – a good eye for new opportunities
- Experience with a variety of accounts
- Experience using an ERP software
- An entrepreneurial spirit, willing to explore new avenues
- Friendly and supportive of direct reports and the wider team
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org